Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: seattle mariners thread

2004 Cha Seung Baek Game Issued/Used Jersey:

2011 Ryan Rowland-Smith Stars & Stripes Cap:

Various 2004/05 Locker Nameplates (favorite one is the Wilson Valdez one, a repurposed Ramon Santiago plate):

Quote Originally Posted by Rays & Mariners View Post
    Beef, If I remember right, during the season last year they were 150 or 175. At the fanfest this year they had them at $120

Eric
    Thanks Eric, let me know if you decide to let go of the seager. It would go well with the jersey and pants of his that I have. Or if the Ryan becomes available just because its soo dirty. Lol

-Ryan

Beef, If I remember right, during the season last year they were 150 or 175. At the fanfest this year they had them at $120.
    I think the helmets were priced at $150 at Safeco this past year. However, many times they were discounted. With the helmet of a forum member, I got a cracked Smoak for $100 at one of the last games of '12.

At FanFest, the helmets were much more reasonable, as, many were marked down below $40. I got my Trayvon Robinson double flap helmet for that price, as well as at least one of my Smoaks.

I temporarily don't have access to some of my pics, because my computer broke. So I can't share that much. But I do have a few already on my Photobucket account that I'll post.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Talking Re: seattle mariners thread

Front view of Smoak helmet with protective guard. Worn in September of 2011.

Back view of Smoak helmet. Videomatched to every game in September of 2011 where Justin hit as a RHB.

I know Smoak will never be a superstar, but this is an item with great appeal for me, since I am a big fan and love unique items. It's the kind of piece that is untouchable in my collection.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    I think the helmets were priced at $150 at Safeco this past year. However, many times they were discounted. With the helmet of a forum member, I got a cracked Smoak...
    Should say, "With the help of a forum member..."
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

At FanFest, the helmets were much more reasonable, as, many were marked down below $40. I got my Trayvon Robinson double flap helmet for that price, as well as at least one of my Smoaks.
    Wow, you got a Smoak helmet for less than $40? How did I miss that sale? At the Fanfest the Game Used helmets were $120 and Issued were $80. I was there when they opened on the first day of fanfest. Did they lower their prices on the last day or something?

Wow, you got a Smoak helmet for less than $40? How did I miss that sale? At the Fanfest the Game Used helmets were $120 and Issued were $80. I was there when they opened on the first day of fanfest. Did they lower their prices on the last day or something?
    Yeah, I did. It was an issued one at the beginning of the final day. I was like, at that price, I'll take it.

The helmet prcies were progressively lowered on both days. I think the Smoaks started out at just under $100 and dropped from there. It was my birthday, and I just had way too much fun sweeping them up.

If I remember correctly, there were three groupings of helmets, and each had a different price. And then in addition to that, there were stickers underneath. So the prices were quite varied, depending upon the player.

The last day I picked up a Trayvon Robinson 2011 double-flap helmet, which was pretty cool. You rarely see switch-hittters wearing them anymore, and so I thought I'd buy it at $40 as well.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Banned

Your Smoak helmet is SMOAKIN'!!

Dave Miedema

Yeah, I did. It was an issued one at the beginning of the final day. I was like, at that price, I'll take it.

The helmet prcies were progressively lowered on both days. I think the Smoaks started out at just under $100 and dropped from there. It was my birthday, and I just had way too much fun sweeping them up.

If I remember correctly, there were three groupings of helmets, and each had a different price. And then in addition to that, there were stickers underneath. So the prices were quite varied, depending upon the player.

The last day I picked up a Trayvon Robinson 2011 double-flap helmet, which was pretty cool. You rarely see switch-hittters wearing them anymore, and so I thought I'd buy it at $40 as well.
    if i knew they were 40 bucks the next day i would of picked more up i only got 1 a Luis Jimenez for about 100

My 2000 John Olerud...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com