Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pro bowl tomlinson jersey signed

Hello i have a guy selling a pro bowl Tomlinson signed jersey it looks correct to me and has the berlin tag inside but im on the fence he wants $300. Hows the auto look?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Pro bowl tomlinson jersey signed

Are you expecting it to be LTs GU Jersey or just a signed "pro cut"? I would think something GU would sell for substantially more than $300. I am not very good on signatures but you should be able to find plenty to compare to on line.....good luck.

From what hes told me it wasn't used its in mint condition. I dont know if its 100% authentic. I just saw one that sold on ebay that's identical but size 52 and the one i am interested in is size 50. The tags look correct and i researched he did wear size 48 and 50. I think they were only given 2 jerseys and a practice jersey. If the signature looks good id be a little more confident in it but of course he has no coa.

Signature is good

If the signature is good and you like it, $300 sounds like a good price to me. It looks like a great Jersey for framing......just be cautious in thinking that you might have 1 of 2 Jerseys made for the game......typically these Jerseys are produced in large quantities.

Would it still be authentic? Even if it was made in large quantities or am i looking at a Chinese Jersey? It does have the Berlin tag. Thanks for the responses so far!
    Trevor

If you could add some more pictures of the jersey, tagging, etc. it would be helpful for others to give you more accurate information. At that price I doubt it would be a true team game used/issued jersey but crazier things have happened. Posting more pictures should clear everything up for you.

some of the jersey pics

jersey tags

Most Tomlinson's I have seen have cuffed elastic sleeves and a shortened elastic waist band.....yours does not appear to have that. Heck.....LT's signature probably cost close to $300 so its still a cool Jersey.....I don't think its a knock off, I just don't think its team issued.