Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
Rick, after reading the thread linked by Bobby I would personally not even consider any items from CSI. While I believe based on the photos that the item is more than likely legit it's source is way too much of a detractor. Also, while I'm sure someone has been able to remove a holo and place it another item I do not believe this to be a prevalent issue. Without going into detail unscrupulous sellers like CSI can use many practices to alter a game used item without having to remove the hologram.

I have learned in my time collecting game used items that just when I think I have the basics covered something comes along that leaves me searching for more knowledge.... luckily the forums here are the greatest resource to obtain this knowledge. ~Joe
Joe,

Thank you so much for your time. I'll take you guys advice and continue looking for a Jeter and Mo Rivera auto'd game-used jersey. Living in NY I can't see paying the NY State sales tax I would be forced to pay buying something from Steiner. Again, thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

...Rick