Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: April 2013 Pickups

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldjimme View Post
    I was surprised the latos went from like 500 to over 800 that quickly. I bought the Sean Marshall to go in my Marshall collection, was hoping to get it for under 300 though.
    I know right? I was watching the end of the auction in real time on my phone and I literally just laughed out loud when I saw the final selling price.

And congrats on the Marshall glove. I wanted that glove too and was in on it all the way to the end but couldn't get a bid in at the end because my phone decided to lose internet connection.
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    Great Cause or not the price on the Latos was just plain stupid and I really could care less who bought it or for whatever reason. I just wanted a cool glove, albeit a glove from spring training, from one of my favorite players and ended losing it to some crazy person.

But mainly I'm just mad because the combination of that crap plus barely losing out on the Marshall and Arroyo gloves because my phone started acting stupid when I tried to bid ,which consequently screwed me,just left a bad taste in my mouth. It sucks to go from potentially winning 1-2 gloves to getting shutout completely. Moral of the story: I'm just hating everything GU related right now

(END RANT)
    If you want the Arroyo glove it's yours for my paid price...shoot me an email. Trying to help that taste in your mouth . Plus I won the Reineke meet n greet for my pops for Father's Day so I feel good about that.

2012 Billy Butler Road Jersey with 2012 All Star Game logo patch.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    2012 Billy Butler Road Jersey with 2012 All Star Game logo patch.

Really nice, Wes. You're on a roll...

Ben

I don't have it yet, but I saw that Marc was selling some game used baseballs and I managed to pickup the ball that Prince Fielder hit for that ridiculous infield single he hit a few days ago! I never thought the big brute would be able to ever do something like that! Happy to have the ball he hit for it.

Eric Hosmer 2011 rookie road jersey with Splittorf patch. Photomatched to a couple home runs, primarily by way of the threads on the second "s" and the "y".

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    I don't have it yet, but I saw that Marc was selling some game used baseballs and I managed to pickup the ball that Prince Fielder hit for that ridiculous infield single he hit a few days ago! I never thought the big brute would be able to ever do something like that! Happy to have the ball he hit for it.
    Mind if I ask how much it cost? That's a pretty unique ball to have...
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Had a little luck at the Vandy scrimmage today.

From top left (gloves) - Blake Fromang (OL), Andrew Williamson (S), Caleb Azubike (DE), Kellen Williams (LB), Kenny Ladler (S), Wesley Tate (RB - brother of Golden Tate), Brian Kimbrow (RB), Chase Garnham (LB), Jerron Seymour (RB). Wristbands were Andre Hal (CB) and Torren McGaster (CB)

Pics from left-right: Chris Boyd, Andre Hal, Casey Hayward, Brian Kimbrow, Jordan Matthews, Kenny Ladler, Wesley Tate
    Attached Images Attached Images  

picked this up for an extremely cheap price. J.R. Murphy 2012 cracked game used bat. considering he's starting to rake in AA trenton and he's one of three of the yankees young catchers, I think it's a pretty damn god investment

Quote Originally Posted by 1831whiteswan View Post
    PICKED UP MY FIRST RAY ALLEN MIAMI HEAT GAME WORN SHOES!!!

JANUARY 6th, 2013 VS. WASHINGTON WIZARDS!!

I was able to photo match the shoes to a gettys photo!!

But, I am unable to the photo of the shoes to fit into this replay - so check out my website to see the shoes!!!

Website URL is located below this replay.

You have a nice Ray Allen shoe collection.