Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: April 2013 Pickups

2012 Derek Jeter Batting road practice jersey and Road pants...both game issued. The Pants show a little use, not very much in the jersey. Very happy to have something of the Captain.

Ebay seller: mancaveauctions

Collecting Marlins Game Used jerseys, Jeff Conine,
    250 HR / 250 SB Club Members.

Added 2 more items to my Kurt Suzuki collection. A pair of game used cleats & a chest protector from his time with the Midland Rockhounds.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They can't all come from winning or particularly memorable games, but it sure is nice when they do. A few hours after Jay Bruce's walk-off single won (1-0) the rain postponed which began the prior evening (4-16-13), Jay Bruce provided career RBIs 383 and 384 with hit # 634. Jay ended the unique day for the Phillies starter. I watched closely as the ball itself remained in play through the pitching change. Although I was liking the Reds hits during the 5-run 2nd, I was pretty happy to see Todd Frazier foul this ball back to the screen so it would be authenticated. The 2nd game completed on the day (from which this Bruce 2-RBI ball came) resulted in an 11-2 Reds victory and series sweep.

I primarily collect Jay Bruce and Joey Votto.... other Reds and Bengals stuff often interests me too. Please let me know what you have that may be available for sale: plettner at fuse.net. For those who (like myself) collect Reds items you can buy from the Reds direct by reaching jcline@reds.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by dplettn View Post
    Absolutely gorgeous Bench, Ben. Congratulations and thanks for sharing that beauty!
    Thank you Dan, I appreciate it.

Got them a while ago. Will post pics soon.

Pair of used/signed Robinson Cano cleats. Look to be ones he was asked to try out. Not actually game worn. Light use. Pretty sweet though.

Pair of nicely game used Derek Jeter cleats.

Both with LOA from Celebzdirect and signed letter from Andruw Jones stating they came from his collection (given to him by Cano/Jeter).

Pablo

Forgot - also a pair of road blue Jeter batting gloves.
    Both the jeter cleats and gloves are legit and show nice use (and I didn't have to pay Steiner prices!!!!LOL).

Pablo

So, I've seen these "thrift store" finds and thought to myself.. "how could this ever happen" and then today, it sort of happened to me. I was in a flea marketish type store and there was a dealer space with your typical jerseys and as I was walking by I noticed that the arms on one were different... much to my surprise I found this bad boy for an incredible price...

The numbers show a little use as it was only used in preseason.

He ended up playing in the CFL and winning two Grey Cups. He went to college at Syracuse.

That's quite the jersey. I hope to find a game jersey one day.

Anthony Davis Rookie Challenge Worn Shorts

I just started recently so I'll post a pic of my entire game used starter collection...I'm slow to add pieces but it'll get there.
    Attached Images Attached Images