Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Astros Authentic Contact Info

Hi All.

Just wondering the best email to get onto Astros for GU stuff? Travis Blackley has signed (and is already on DL) and looking to pick up a jersey.

Do they sell stuff with holos or COAs?

Thanks

Banned

Re: Astros Authentic Contact Info

Astros Authentics contact is Mike Acosta and his email is macosta@astros.com.

Best of luck at getting a response from him. I know he has a lot on his plate and is in charge of many other projects besides Astros Authentics, but I have rarely received a response.

They probably wont have a jersey from Blackley let, as he just signed a couple days ago. I will keep my eye out for you at games.

I will tell you Mike is really hard to get a hold of. In addition to Astros Authentics, he is Manager of Retail Operations which he is in charge of all retail outlets in MMP. Plus he just co authored a book on the Houston Astros history. As far as COA's or holos, most of the newer Game Used or Issued stuff comes with a MLB holo. There is older stuff stuff they sell that predates MLB holos and they usually only issue COA's for the higher end things. All said though Mike is a cool guy and always has gotten me things i've wanted. Class act and done great things for Houston Astros collectors.

Thanks guys. Will send an email but not hold my breath!

Does anyone ever bought any item from Astros team store besides Mike Acosta?
    I have emailed Mike several times but still not receive any reply from him.
    Li
    aceli777@yahoo.co.jp

Quote Originally Posted by aaccee View Post
    Does anyone ever bought any item from Astros team store besides Mike Acosta?
    I have emailed Mike several times but still not receive any reply from him.
    Li
    aceli777@yahoo.co.jp
    Never knew Mike Acosta was an item for sale at the Astros' Team Store. j/k

If I understand what you're asking, yes, I have bought from one of his assistants, and the transaction was billed through the Team Store.

It's really difficult to get a reply back from Astros Authentics at times. It's so frustrating, because there are a lot of items I'd like, but I never get a chance to own, because I don't live in Houston.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

To follow up Frik's comment, it doesn't help that the Astros are the least active team on MLB auctions. It is nearly impossible for out-of-towners to buy current Astros GU items.

There is, however, one exception. I have found the easiest way to reach Mike Acosta is through Twitter, and have actually ended up purchasing jerseys following conversations on Twitter.

Best of luck,
    Dan

If someone goes to the ballpark, can they see if they have any 2012 GU Brian Bixler jerseys...I'd like to pick one up.

misteremu@wowway.com

Thanks,

Eric