Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kruk Cards

Kruk Cards

Is Kruk Cards legit on game used Jerseys? I was going to buy some but they are very cheap.Anybody know about them?

Re: Kruk Cards

i bought from them on ebay about a month ago. i thought they were great to deal with in terms of shipping, communication, and helping me acquire the item

i think they are a member on this board

Bought several jerseys from them with no problems. All were legit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kruk's jerseys usually come straight from the teams themselves (especially the Mariners and Pirates). Kruk does huge bulk buys. With that being said, some jerseys show great use while others show none... Kruk does not have a detailed history of each individual jersey, so the buyer has to do some research to decide for himself exactly what the jersey is.

Recently I purchased a 1995 Mariners jersey from Kruk that had ARod's number, but a different name on back (and it definitely showed use). Board members here helped me figure out that it was a strike jersey.

Happy hunting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Banned

Smile Re: Kruk Cards

My dealings with them have always been positive and satisfying.

Dave Miedema

I've bought from them before - no issues here.

- Smitty

I have bought about 10 or 12 baseball jerseys from him, and a few football gamers. He is 100% legit. How he works, is he has a BIN price, say $129 for a jersey. After 30 days if it doesn't sell, he drops it lower. After so many listings, he then sends the item to auction.

I've brought from them before. Great seller on ebay. They bulk brought from the Mets and I got a lot of stuff cheaper than when the team was selling direct.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

I have bought two NFL gamers a month apart from Kruk on Ebay. Both are 100% legit items that I have also photomatched. They both arrived very quickly and were safely packaged. I was kept up to date when they were shipped. Both times I was overcharged for shipping, but as per Kruk's selling terms, when both items arrived Kruk refunded me the exact difference between their shipping cost and the actual shipping cost. They communicated with me very well and both transactions were a perfect buying experience. I fully recommend Kruk for sure.

Hey guys! Thanks for the kinds words!

This is Steve, I've been in charge of the Kruk Cards jersey listings from the time we started till just recently. They are being handed off to a new person, but that shouldn't affect our service or even listings at all. I'm still around and will simply be doing the customer service thing from here out.