Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Ichiro Hit Record and Rafael Palmeiro 3000th hit Stubs, Plus Autographed Merchandise

Ticket stubs from Oct 1, 2004 when Ichiro broke the hit record and July 15, 2005 when Rafael Palmeiro hit his 3000th hit.

I also have a Pennant from 1994 inaugural season in Peoria new stadium with multiple autographs, including confirmed, KGJr, Rich Amarall, Chris Bozio, Dan Wilson.

Also I have a KGJr signed baseball, Joe Montana Signed Card, and KGJ Upper Deck Rookie card (and various other KGJ rookie cards).

I am not a collector and don't have a great idea what some of this stuff is worth, other then googling similar items. No reasonable offer will be refused.

I'm located in Washington State.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Ichiro Hit Record and Rafael Palmeiro 3000th hit Stubs, Plus Autographed Merchandise

Forum rules states that you must post a price, and nothing to exceed $500.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Ichiro Hit Record and Rafael Palmeiro 3000th hit Stubs, Plus Autographed Merchandise

$500.00 for Everything. Would prefer to sell as a package.

400.00 shipped to your door!

These must go, no reasonable offer refused. Need funds for moving!

Price Lowered to $350.00 for the package. Will sell individually as well. Thanks! I need to get this sold.

$300.00 TYD, final price drop. TTT