Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Pros vs. NCAA

I have seen a few threads and thoughts on this, but I was just wondering, who here collects just NCAA, or just professional? Do you collect both? If so which one are you more passionate about? Do you collect a certain player, team, or Div/Conference? I mainly collect NCAA football, specifically Clemson and Georgia Southern (soon to be in the Sun Belt) and do not have a specific player that I collect, but like to focus on record holders, etc.

Re: The Pros vs. NCAA

I collect football jerseys of any player connected with the University of Hawaii. My collection includes UH, NFL, USFL, WLAF, Arena, CFL, etc. I really don't have a preference if it is college or pro.

With college baseball being really big at the U of South Carolina, I've suggested they auction g-u baseball stuff. But the idea's being ignored, except for two dugout lineup cards from 2011, which each brought around $300. But ball-hawking's really picked up here since the Gamecocks won the 2010-11 College World Series, finished #2 in 2012, and set NCAA records for most consecutive NCAA Tournament wins (22) and consecutive College World Series wins (12). I have the impression they give a lot of postseason balls, etc. to players and staff. The bottom line is that they're
    missing out on a big potential market until they loosen up.

That being so, I collect MLB-authenticated items bought directly from the clubs.

I collect Oklahoma Sooner items both college and pro, mainly football but dabble in basketball and baseball as well. I generally prefer the college gear but won't turn down a good buy on a players pro gamer.

I pretty much only collect University of Michigan items. My wife and I both graduated from Michigan. I am trying to collect each style worn during the regular season, not bowl jerseys.

I prefer linemen numbers.

my collection: www.mywolverines.com

Texas A&M game used memorabilia. Also some pro jerseys and helmets of former Aggies.

LSU game used items. Geaux Tigers
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

I collect Georgia Bulldogs game used.

If I had the opportunity to pick up some NFL jerseys from notable alumni, I would probably do so.

I collect Iowa State gear. Mostly college gear but I do have a Jeff Hornacek pro gamer.

www.cyclonejerseys.com

Baseball is pretty much professional. I wouldn't count out buying a college jersey, but I would need to know who wore it.

Hockey is both, although I prefer college.

I don't have much football, but I would probably stick with Michigan stuff (as long as I know who wore it).