Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

When did Pujols use LS, SAM and Marucci

I am curious as to which years he switched up bats. I am actively searching for a bat of his and need to be educated before I buy one. If I'm not mistaken, he also used a Rawlings at some point as well.

I searched through a few other forums but didn't see any posts quite like this.

Thanks in advance!

Re: When did Pujols use LS, SAM and Marucci

This article should help you:

http://webpages.charter.net/birdbats...rs%20guide.htm

I wrote that piece several years ago and updated it during the 2010 season. After that season, Pujols bats started flooding the market because his agent struck a deal with KLF in Florida. Many, many Marucci bats signed by Albert with "game used" added below his name have since entered the hobby. But, his legit, early career bats remain elusive. This article should tell you just about all you need to know about his brands, models and use characteristics.

Thanks a lot Jeff. I have seen a lot of those newer bats. I will look at that article. Thank you again!

Very informative.

Did he ever use an AP-5 SAM Bat model? I saw this in your article, "Pujols Sam Bats were either SG1, JB1 or JB1(S)SG1 model" in the article but I thought I saw several pictures on the Pujols pics thread of a SAM AP-5. But, I could be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    Very informative.

Did he ever use an AP-5 SAM Bat model? I saw this in your article, "Pujols Sam Bats were either SG1, JB1 or JB1(S)SG1 model" in the article but I thought I saw several pictures on the Pujols pics thread of a SAM AP-5. But, I could be mistaken.
    I have a nice 02 model dated 6-18-02. Was gonna show a pic but can't seem to attach it at the moment. It's on here in another link I think.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    I have a nice 02 model dated 6-18-02. Was gonna show a pic but can't seem to attach it at the moment. It's on here in another link I think.
    I should've said it's an 02 SAM AP-5 model. Sorry.

I'm snoop around for it. Thanks!