Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marrdar
    • Jul 2011

Detroit City Sports Shows

Detroit City Sports in Michigan is having signings in June with Alex Avila and Omar Infante. I would like to get jerseys I have in my collection signed by them. Has anyone on the forum gone to their signings or sent in items to be signed?

Thank you for any feedback.
  • solarlottry
    • Jan 2009

Re: Detroit City Sports Shows

Marlon

It sounds like the SF Tri-Star show was really good. Was there any 49er game worn items available for sale? I am glad that everyone had a chance to get together and make new friends and additional hobby connections.

I have used Denver Autographs in the past to get many of my jerseys signed and never had a bad experience. I have not done any business with Detriot Sports but they look as if they do the mail order business on a regular basis.

Good luck with getting the shirts signed! It sounds as if you have gotten a number of gamers signed over the last few months.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Comment

• swainer
      • Feb 2012

I have not used their mail order service either as until recently, I lived close to their store and attended the signings in person. Now that I live in Illinois, I have no reservations using the mail order service. I know multiple people that have used the mail order service and they've been completly satisfied EVERY time.

Good luck!
      Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Comment

• Dach0sen0ne
        • Jul 2010

I've mailed items in and attended in person. They run a top notch in person signing and took extra care packaging my items and shipped my items very quickly. I give them 2 thumbs up!

Comment

• Marrdar
          • Jul 2011

Thank you for the feedback! I am going to send my items in to be signed, I will post pictures when I get them back.

Comment

Working...