Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Detroit City Sports Shows

Detroit City Sports in Michigan is having signings in June with Alex Avila and Omar Infante. I would like to get jerseys I have in my collection signed by them. Has anyone on the forum gone to their signings or sent in items to be signed?

Thank you for any feedback.

Re: Detroit City Sports Shows

Marlon

It sounds like the SF Tri-Star show was really good. Was there any 49er game worn items available for sale? I am glad that everyone had a chance to get together and make new friends and additional hobby connections.

I have used Denver Autographs in the past to get many of my jerseys signed and never had a bad experience. I have not done any business with Detriot Sports but they look as if they do the mail order business on a regular basis.

Good luck with getting the shirts signed! It sounds as if you have gotten a number of gamers signed over the last few months.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

I have not used their mail order service either as until recently, I lived close to their store and attended the signings in person. Now that I live in Illinois, I have no reservations using the mail order service. I know multiple people that have used the mail order service and they've been completly satisfied EVERY time.

Good luck!

I've mailed items in and attended in person. They run a top notch in person signing and took extra care packaging my items and shipped my items very quickly. I give them 2 thumbs up!

Thank you for the feedback! I am going to send my items in to be signed, I will post pictures when I get them back.