Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Milwaukee Braves / Hank Aaron batting helmet question

Take it for what it's worth. If this is the same seller as I remember; he has sold a number of big name player helmets in the past. All for low, low proces. Two that I can think of off the top of my head: Killebrew and Koufax. Killebrew went for $500.

I followed the seller for roughly two months to see what else he sold and remember seeing him sell mutliple ABC helmets with no paint job or team representation. Just a basic blank ABC authentic helmet. They all had the proper tagging inside.

While doing some additional research I also found a company that massed produced fiberglass batting helmets back in the 80's I believe. Maybe the early 90's. Somewhat like the TriStar Hidden Treasures deal. They made a bunch of batting helmets and put them in packages for the public to buy. I'll do some research tonight to see if I can locate what I found before.

I'm not passing any opinion on this seller; just the facts on what I saw on eBay.
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Re: Milwaukee Braves / Hank Aaron batting helmet question

Yikes on the spelling error guys! My bad.
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints