Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

David Wright 2008 game used autographed bat with a ton of inscriptions, value?

Purchased this a while ago, as I'm a huge Mets fan, there are a few Mets items out there that I would like to get my hands on and after going back and forth on what to do, I've decided to use this bat to acquire my next big score. My question is, how much is this type of bat worth? Besides for the game use, which is pretty good all around, with ball marks, ink transfers, sticky handle etc etc, David signed and inscribed the bat "game used 2008" and added his 08 stats "302 BA", "33 HR", and "124 RBI" (mlb authentication for use and auto, also comes with letter from Mets for the game use signed by Paul Schwartz dated June 28, 2008). Although it's debatable which season was his best, 07 or 08, this is a unique item with excellent eye appeal from David from one of his best seasons (top ten mvp, as, gg, ss, tied team rbi record). Please note: this is not a solicitation to sell. I'm posting here because the market for this type of item fluctuates due to its uniqueness and the good ole supply and demand function. I'd really appreciate some help from the Mets collectors and game used bat guys on what the current market value is, as I have only seen one other example of this sort from David. Many many thanks, Ben
    Attached Images Attached Images