Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: May Pickups

May Pickups

Finally got one of my Grail items in...Evan Longoria Game Used 2013 Jackie Robinson Day Home Run jersey...Jersey was worn April 15 vs. Boston and again the next night in Baltimore...Longo hit a HR in both games and the jersey is authenticated to the 16th vs. Baltimore...sorry about the pics best i could get with my Iphone
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: May Pickups

1975 Ken Singleton jersey.

Banned

Not my grail since I'm a bat guy, but definitely a prized addition to the Gwynn collection. '98 game used World Series jersey. LOA from Tony's wife,
    Alicia. San Diego's last trip to the WS when they were swept by one of the greatest teams of all time.
    Thanks to my friend and fellow forum member who made it happen!

i got them today
    Another three Dodgers May 28th and July 4th Game used Hats by Bobby Abreu, Tony Gwynn Jr and Mark Ellis.

Sweet! Nice pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by jwal23 View Post
    Finally got one of my Grail items in...Evan Longoria Game Used 2013 Jackie Robinson Day Home Run jersey...Jersey was worn April 15 vs. Boston and again the next night in Baltimore...Longo hit a HR in both games and the jersey is authenticated to the 16th vs. Baltimore...sorry about the pics best i could get with my Iphone

Awful picture, but this is a 10th inning HR ball by Carolina Mudcats Catcher Charlie Valerio. Hit last night against the Potomac Nationals. My first game winning home run ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnunnari View Post
    Not my grail since I'm a bat guy, but definitely a prized addition to the Gwynn collection. '98 game used World Series jersey. LOA from Tony's wife,
    Alicia. San Diego's last trip to the WS when they were swept by one of the greatest teams of all time.
    Thanks to my friend and fellow forum member who made it happen!

Nick, really nice Gwynn World Series jersey!

Ben

Great week so far for my Joey Votto collection...his photomatched 2011 road jersey worn during his 100th HR at bat (a TON of use so pretty sure this was used from April - beginning of July before ASG as they added the two stars on back), a single off of AJ Burnett in Pittsburgh from 4/12/13 which was my son's 2nd Birthday, and an interesting Lineup card from 6/18/08 where Dusty Baker thought it was a good idea to bat Votto in the leadoff spot

Quote Originally Posted by rchimes13@yahoo.com View Post
    Great week so far for my Joey Votto collection...his photomatched 2011 road jersey worn during his 100th HR at bat (a TON of use so pretty sure this was used from April - beginning of July before ASG as they added the two stars on back), a single off of AJ Burnett in Pittsburgh from 4/12/13 which was my son's 2nd Birthday, and an interesting Lineup card from 6/18/08 where Dusty Baker thought it was a good idea to bat Votto in the leadoff spot
    Damn!
    Always buying David Justice items

I bought a couple items from VSA Auctions from the Spring edition last month. I got a Paul Molitor Fort Myers Miracle Coaches game used jersey and 2 college baseball game used jerseys David Gil road and Manny Crespo...whom i fondly remember seeing play against my High school team growing up in South Florida (since we're about the same age he went played on a powerhouse baseball team in south florida westminster christian, also (arod's alma matter) .....sadly Manny never advanced above A ball.

Ebay seller: mancaveauctions

Collecting Marlins Game Used jerseys, Jeff Conine,
    250 HR / 250 SB Club Members.