Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • plinvestments
    • Nov 2012

Re: Buster Posey Game Used Bat Question

Has anyone seen the retail bats in person? I ran across a similar bat for another player but it did not have the MLB logo on the reverse of the barrel.

Comment

• MercyMe78
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by plinvestments
      Has anyone seen the retail bats in person? I ran across a similar bat for another player but it did not have the MLB logo on the reverse of the barrel.
      I actually picked up a 32in bat for autograph just because it was almost 1/2 the price of all the other ones (and can't really seem to find a 34 anymore) I can take more pictures when I'm home and can check if it has the MLB logo cuz I don't quite remember...

Comment

• wllump52
        • Sep 2005

Mike Indicates That Posey Signed His LVS contract In Jan 2009. Brian Hillerich Posted In a Thread Here Under Bat Shipping Records That he Signed It In ST 2009... I Have A 2009 Block Posey with a 7169 Stamped Knob Model s318...
        Steve Smith
        Sacramento CA
        916-216-4435
        steve@sfbats.net

Comment

• MSpecht
          • Oct 2005

Hi Steve--

Posey's personal H & B records document that his first order of signature model bats was dated 1/7/09. Prior to that, three orders of block letter bats dated between 8/18/08 and 9/30/08 were shipped. Of additional interest are two orders of block letter bats along with two orders of signature model bats shipped to Posey on 12/15/09.

Documented orders of S318 (cupped) bats shipped to Posey around that time are dated 4/13/09 (Signature model w/ Gwynn finish), 7/7/09 (Signature w/ Natural finish), 8/5/09 (Signature w/ FB-no lacquer finish) , 8/6/09 (Signature w/ FB-no lacquer finish) and 12/15/09 ( 6 Block letter and 6 Signature w/ natural finish.)

Mike Jackitout7@aol.com

Comment

Working...