Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Pocket Schedules

I sort of started a pocket schedule collection and would love to add to it this year.

Would anyone be willing to pick up some of their local teams pocket schedules for me. I would send a self addressed stamped envelope to the person who picks them up and would be willing to do the same for my local team.

Email in my signature to contact me,

Thanks for looking
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Re: Pocket Schedules

what are your local teams? i have several of the mariners from the last few years

Are you looking for minor league teams and all sports? If so I can grab you some on my next trip to the gas station. Always willing to help out a fellow collector.

All sports for me. My direct local team is the Delmarva shorebirds but I go to some nationals, orioles and Bowie baysox games fairly regularly.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

I have a Kane County Cougars and Chicago White Sox schedule for ya... If you want them feel free to email at the addy in my Sig.

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me so far, I have gotten a good amount that I would never have gotten otherwise.

I have a bunch of 2013 Lakewood Blueclaws and Delmarva Shorebirds pocket schedules to trade right now if anyone's interested.

Thanks for looking!
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

I have pocket skeds from the following teams..Sugarland Skeeters, Lancaster Barnstormers and York Revolution...contact me and we can do a trade...

ditzball4@verizon.net

I have Potomac Nationals, Richmond Flying Squirrels, and El Paso Diablos from the American Association.

Still looking for some more pocket schedules. I'm interested in any league and any teams.

Thanks
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

I have some new Delmarva Shorebirds schedules with Orioles pitching prospect Branden Kline on them if anyone wants a few.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com