Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Griffey24fan
    • Jul 2010

Re: Legit Check: Kobe sz 46 Autograph

PSA almost always puts the PSA sticker on the numbers when a jersey is signed, plus it looks as if their is sticker residue on the jersey from the psa sticker.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was pulled off a legit item and placed on this.

Comment

• lewi1913
      • May 2013

Originally posted by Griffey24fan
      PSA almost always puts the PSA sticker on the numbers when a jersey is signed, plus it looks as if their is sticker residue on the jersey from the psa sticker.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was pulled off a legit item and placed on this.
      Sticker looks old and faded, it is 12 years old now. Jersey moving around alot, could shift under the sticker and show residue.

Plus, if you were going to remove a sticker off authentic numbers and place on a duplicate, why wouldn't you put the sticker also on the number?

Comment

• mdube16
        • Jun 2007

I would be worried in that I cant find another Kobe PSA/DNA with the last name signed under the first. Its easy enough to switch stickers from one jersey to another as it has been said here. Also, its far from rare and they seem to sell for less than this one so for that reason alone why bother?

Comment

• lewi1913
          • May 2013

Originally posted by mdube16
          I would be worried in that I cant find another Kobe PSA/DNA with the last name signed under the first. Its easy enough to switch stickers from one jersey to another as it has been said here. Also, its far from rare and they seem to sell for less than this one so for that reason alone why bother?
          This PSA ball was signed at the same autograph event...

Comment

• lewi1913
            • May 2013

Originally posted by mdube16
            Here is another PSA auto, very similar with last name and same style, and sticker on bottom fabric, just like this one. PSA/DNA cert shows this jersey was signed at the same exact event as the one I bought.

Comment

• Phil316
              • May 2013

I have no means to get ahold of it because it is in another state but I bought a white one from Mounted Memories that has the PSA/DNA sticker in the same spot as Lewi913. The jersey I have has its original hang tags from Nike still attached.

As far as the auto goes I cannot remember what the sig looks like

Comment

• 42itus
                • Feb 2013

I think it's legit. I'm no expert though. But the point I want to make is that if you're happy with it, end of story. It's cool everyone is trying to help with their opinion, but if you own it, be happy with it. Especially if you're not planning to sell it. Show it off and enjoy it.

Comment

• lewi1913
                  • May 2013

Originally posted by 42itus
                  I think it's legit. I'm no expert though. But the point I want to make is that if you're happy with it, end of story. It's cool everyone is trying to help with their opinion, but if you own it, be happy with it. Especially if you're not planning to sell it. Show it off and enjoy it.
                  I just want to be showing off something I am 100% confident on, which I think I am now.

Comment

• 42itus
                    • Feb 2013

It looks great!

Comment

• CollectGU
                      • Nov 2005

Your Bryant sig. is his 100% legit in my opinion...

Comment

Working...