Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Need Padres jersey information

I just received a 2006 game used Hoffman jersey. Its a size 50 autographed but does not have set year tagging. Does anyone know if the Padres used set/year tagging in 2006?

Thanks,
    Juan Iglesias
    GrndSlm@aol.com

Re: Need Padres jersey information

As long as someone has started this thread, allow me to add that I'm looking for a Chris Young 2006 Padres jersey. Anyone know how to find such an item? Do the Padres sell their equipment? Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this. --Steve

Re: Need Padres jersey information

JUAN:
    I have or had Padres tagged and untagged jerseys from 2004 & 2005 (see attached). All have been obtained from the Padres Foundation The ones with the Year tags seem to be the ones with notable use. The untagged usually show minimal wear or could just be extras. I have yet to see any 2006’s personally, though I did come across a photo (which I also attached) on Historic Auctions for a 2006 Piazza though I cannot vouch for its authenticity:
    Name:  2005 Padres R.JPG
Views: 128
Size:  77.6 KB
    Name:  2005 Padres A.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  87.0 KB
    Name:  Piazza.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  181.3 KB
    STEVE:
    The Padres usually sell the player who have left the team. You might check the MLB Auction from time to time as the Padres Foundation sometimes puts current players up for bid.
    R. C. Walker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

treborreklaw@hotmail.com