Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Recent Autograph Pickups

Quote Originally Posted by ChiBosox05 View Post
    I'll try Cabrera in a few weeks when they come to comiskey. Thankfully, they're coming here this month, next month and in Sept. I have a few items but not a whole lot. I hope he hasn't gotten harder since last season.

I heard Jeter signs at the hotel, but I'm not that desperate, and it's very rare. I agree with Dave, I respect player privacy and leave the hotels to the dealers.
    I was is Chicago for the home opener against the Royals. I stayed at the same hotel as the Royals but didn't ask for a single autograph. I just didn't feel right doing it. I talked with almost every player I saw but no autographs. I did notice that they allowed people to stand outside behind a rope and several players signed walking out towards the bus. It may be your best chance to get him. But, in KC he has a driver drive him so he may not take the bus in Chi-town if he has one there too.

That's true about some players only signing at hotels. I just couldn't get myself to do it....and I won't pay $300 for jeter or pujols either

Last time I tried the yanks, only 2 people signed inside.. Girardi and Mr. October. I was more than happy getting those 2.

As far as NL players go, I'm SOL since wrigley doesn't allow people to go near the dugouts and I refuse to set foot in that dump.

Never seen one like this with all 3 players on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The autos aren't new, but I just got these back from my painter.

Ken

No luck with Miggy today. I also heard he didn't sign outside. Inside during bp, he recognized some people who were at the hotel and got pissed. However, Prince signed a few after he hit and I was one of those few. I hope Miggy is in a better mood the next 2 games.

Gregg zaun 09 rays game used helmet, and 09 rays locker nameplate. Sent these both to Gregg's foundation + donation and got them back pretty quickly. Inscription on the helmet looks nice too!

I got these two the other night from Mets prospect, Brandon Nimmo. Now I just need George Springer on the Baseball America to "complete" it.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Picked this up last week. Love Derek Jeter's early signature.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~