Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Meigrey Group Question. NFL game used jerseys

Hey guys. Anyone here have any experience with Meigrey Group? Their NFL Jerseys are way overpriced and just sit there without selling. Does Meigrey eventually auction off or slash the prices on their unsold NFL Jerseys? I see a couple San Diego Chargers I am interested in. But I am no way paying $2,000 for a Malcolm Floyd powder blue, or $1,750 for a Melvin Ingram. They have been priced this way so long. It's almost like they don't care if they sell or not. How can they make money just sitting on stuff like this and not move it out or lower their absurd prices?

Re: Meigrey Group Question. NFL game used jerseys

First off MeiGray is very well respected and probably one of the best companies for authentic player worn items in many sports. It does not get much better than MeiGray

I have bought from them in the past and they are definitely willing to listen to offers.

Also some items are consigned items I believe. So in that case the owner of the item probably has set the price.

I think your best bet would be to contact MeiGray about the items you are interested in and see if they have some wiggle room.

Goodluck

I have to agree Meigray is probably one of the best companies I ever dealt with. I know they have a summer sale in June or July. I am not sure if it applies to their football inventory but I would definitely give them a call. I have never had a problem with them ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdon64 View Post
    Hey guys. Anyone here have any experience with Meigrey Group? Their NFL Jerseys are way overpriced and just sit there without selling. Does Meigrey eventually auction off or slash the prices on their unsold NFL Jerseys? I see a couple San Diego Chargers I am interested in. But I am no way paying $2,000 for a Malcolm Floyd powder blue, or $1,750 for a Melvin Ingram. They have been priced this way so long. It's almost like they don't care if they sell or not. How can they make money just sitting on stuff like this and not move it out or lower their absurd prices?
    Bought 4 items from them in the past and couldn't be more happier with the items and the level of service. Agree with above post regarding sending offers. I was even able to work out a payment plan with them.

Meigrey has a summer sale during their expo and a Black Friday sale. They usually discount jerseys 50%. This sale usually doesn't cover new stock, but eventually they will be for sale. It pays to be patient.

Vince

Great! Thanks guys...

JDon,

Just back from a week's vacation, or I would have replied sooner.

First of all, thanks to those of you for your kind words. And JDon, happy to discuss a Chargers' jersey or jersey that interests you.

Feel free to call me toll-free later today at 888-463-4472.

Thanks, Barry