Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

MLB hologram error help

does anyone have the other email addresses for MLB authentication? i cant seem to get a hold of anyone. i seen there was another thread started here but no one has been on it in a while.

Re: MLB hologram error help

This is the only email that I have for MLB Authentication. authentication@website.mlb.com

I have tried emailing them twice in reguards to one of my bats. It's been over 2 months & I still have not gotten any reply.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiSportsNut View Post
    This is the only email that I have for MLB Authentication. authentication@website.mlb.com

I have tried emailing them twice in reguards to one of my bats. It's been over 2 months & I still have not gotten any reply.
    yea i havnt got a response from that one either. or it wont even go threw. just gets denied because mailbox full.

Same here.. Four emails not a single response. MLB's customer service is atrocious plain and simple. I have issues with five items three that do not show in the database and two that are listed incorrectly. It's a poorly run business and I hope they find a way to turn it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
    Same here.. Four emails not a single response. MLB's customer service is atrocious plain and simple. I have issues with five items three that do not show in the database and two that are listed incorrectly. It's a poorly run business and I hope they find a way to turn it around.
    i know there are other addresses. but i dont know them. i did write mlb executives recently. lets see if they would like to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by num1jrfan View Post
    i know there are other addresses. but i dont know them. i did write mlb executives recently. lets see if they would like to respond.

finally fixed persistence and writeing to the emails on the bottom of the page paid off.