Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

WTB: griffey game used items

looking for a game used hat, prefer marriners, belt and pants. anyone have one they dont need? i can never get to shows becuase of deployments

Re: WTB: griffey game used items

Saw a listing for a pair of game used cleats if you're interested I can email you the link

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Mercado View Post
    Saw a listing for a pair of game used cleats if you're interested I can email you the link
    only need was was in the post. but thanks for spaming the auction i was planing on getting.

Quote Originally Posted by num1jrfan View Post
    only need was was in the post. but thanks for spaming the auction i was planing on getting.
    wow...

Wink Re: WTB: griffey game used items

Sorry for the miscommunication, but I was referring to a craigslist ad

Quote Originally Posted by num1jrfan View Post
    A forum member offers his help by sharing knowledge of an item you may be interested in and you respond like that?! First, Justin Mercado left no link to a auction so how was he spamming it? Secondly, I can assure you that members of this forum who are interested in Griffey items know of any item listed by any of the major auction houses. So your not going to find some amazing Griffey item no one is aware of. Lastly, rude comments on here are a quick way to find yourself with questions but no one willing to offer assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
    A forum member offers his help by sharing knowledge of an item you may be interested in and you respond like that?! First, Justin Mercado left no link to a auction so how was he spamming it? Secondly, I can assure you that members of this forum who are interested in Griffey items know of any item listed by any of the major auction houses. So your not going to find some amazing Griffey item no one is aware of. Lastly, rude comments on here are a quick way to find yourself with questions but no one willing to offer assistance.

next time i'll include what i'm NOT looking for if my first post gets too confussing then.

Yeah that really went south quickly. It's too bad to see someone reacting so poorly when someone else is trying to be of service. Unfortunate.