Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: What is your "WHITE WHALE"...

Mine would be a game used Lee Roy Selmon helmet.

For baseball, 1988 or early 1989 Oakland A's Glenn Hubbard jersey.

If I had to choose one, I'd prefer the road grey, but would love both.

I've been searching without luck for over 20 years with no luck.

For football, 2011 white road New England Patriots Chad Ochocinco jersey.

Kevin Faulk LSU Tigers Jersey with the A patch on the chest. Would pay handsomely if anyone has one or generates the lead to getting one....shoot me a quick email
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Pelliccioni View Post
    You know, the one that has eluded you for years and that you so deeply want.
    For me, it was a Washington Senators flannel with the pitching Senator patch on the sleeve.
    Thanks to Steve Terman, I was able to acquire a road one of pitching coach BOOM BOOM Beck.
    So what's yours and maybe someone on this or other Forums can help you track it down.
    Larry Pelliccioni
    Larry, you don't get PM's, so hopefully you'll check back here. Don't know how you display stuff, but I have a nice vintage Beck signed baseball if you'd feel it would look good near the jersey. Cheap!

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

a completely hammered adrian gonzalez bat...one day

Banned

Either a Phillies, Eagles or Red Sox Staff or Salesman Sample ring. With eBay, one will come along sooner or later in a price range I can afford.

Jim

Dwayne Harris Dallas Cowboys game used helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by scottishcowboy41 View Post
    Dwayne Harris Dallas Cowboys game used helmet.
    The WR on the Cowboys now? I sold one last year. I think I know where it still resides as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shafrancollectibles.com View Post
    The WR on the Cowboys now? I sold one last year. I think I know where it still resides as well.
    Hi Brad!

I bought a hammered game used 2010 Danny McCray Cowboys jersey from you last year, when you bought that massive haul of Cowboys stuff from Steiner. Following my purchase, you emailed me a list of other Cowboys game jerseys that were available and then a further list of game used helmets. The Dwayne Harris helmet was on this list but it was already pre-sold unfortunately.

I would love this helmet, but I am cleared out on the cash front just now. Should things pick up at my work and I get some good bonuses, I will email you to see if I can perhaps tempt it away from your contact. I have your email on file still.

Absolutely love the McCray game jersey I got from you. I have photomatched it extensively and McCray used in every game in 2010 excluding when they wore the throwback colors! It is hammered, with over 10 team repairs.

Many thanks again!

James.

This Drew Storen Syracuse Chiefs throwback jersey. But I'm hoping to win the throwback jersey he just wore a few days ago against the Braves to fill the void a little haha.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com