Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Game Used Bryce Harper Bat???

Can anyone please help me to determine if this is a real Bryce Harper Game Used Bat. Any Photos would be greatly appreciated and or Info on the style bat he used Last Year? The Bat says 8/1/12. Check the photos. Any Help would be greatly Appreciated!!

Re: Game Used Bryce Harper Bat???

The photos aren't showing.

Ok now they are! YAY. Ok so where did you get it? Did you buy it as a GU bat or did you find a diamond in the rough?

I bought it off a guy who works at Turner Field - Atlanta Braves. I promised I wouldn't mention his name since he can get in trouble but I really don't know him personally. He's sending me pics of him with Harper who gave him the bat this year with a COA explaining how he got it but you can never be sure. I would love to find a photo matching the bat to a specific game.

Quote Originally Posted by carbonrosa View Post
    I bought it off a guy who works at Turner Field - Atlanta Braves. I promised I wouldn't mention his name since he can get in trouble but I really don't know him personally. He's sending me pics of him with Harper who gave him the bat this year with a COA explaining how he got it but you can never be sure. I would love to find a photo matching the bat to a specific game.

There is a bat that looks exactly like yours that recently sold on eBay.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bryce-Harper...p2047675.l2557
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmmm... something smells fishy.

even the same photos from the eBay listing....

Hmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    even the same photos from the eBay listing....

Hmmmm....
    That's correct guys, I'm the one who bought it from that same ebay listing. To be honest, I didn't think he would except my offer and at the same time, I wanted to get more info on the bat from the forum here. I did win it so I had a long conversation today with him and he's sending me the bat with the pics of him and Harper and a COA stating who he is, who he works for and how he got it. I was hoping to see if anyone had more info on his bats and any photos of Harper using a bat like this during August or September of 2012.

I believe I have seen him in one or two photos with a bat marked like that on the barrel, but that doesn't necessarily show anything one way or the other. It is odd that there isn't a bat knob sticker on it (which there normally would be), but that doesn't necessarily show anything one way or the other.

If it came from Turner Field, I'd definitely start with looking at photos there after August 1 for a possible match.

Just went through a few of my own photos from late July - close, but the "Harper" is actually just in outline and not filled in in white, so no match.