Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Post your FAVORITE Autographed items!

Quote Originally Posted by spartanservitto View Post
    Thank you ! That should have said "fest".
    Thank you for clarifying. The image I had of you meeting at a 'fan feet' was a bit troubling
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

This one is easy for me...

Garin Cecchini signed baseball for my daughter. This is the ball that he gave her earlier in the year and it was the one that got her started loving to collect baseball stuff. She is so hooked that she even has started collecting baseball cards... like a little bit of heaven on earth for her daddy!

One of my favorite pieces is this ball that Cal Ripken Jr. gave me when I turned the big 5-0 a couple years ago:

Here are a few of my favorite.
    -Biggio game used jersey with inscrip
    -3000 Hit Bat I am working on most with odd or rare inscrips. It has 11 sigs.
    -Biggio Framed Paper from 3000 Hit game with ticket stubs from when I went. Paper says Glad You Were There, 1 stub has 5 Base Hits, and the other says 3000 Hit Club
    -JJ Watt mini with awesome inscrip
    -USA Soccer Ball signed by Hope, Alex, and Abby with inscrips
    Attached Images Attached Images       

I'm no longer much of a card guy anymore, but when I saw this card on eBay I thought it would be neat to have it signed by both Hall of Famers from different sports:

New favorite of my collection.

One of my favorite pieces...

The story as it was told to me: The Bears were on a team flight and Payton took a liking to one of the flight attendants. He put two tickets to an upcoming game in an envelope and signed the envelope with his name, number, nickname, and team so she'd be able to identify him at the game. The flight attendant's daughter sold this piece to my uncle for $30 who in turn gave it to me.

Whether the story is true or not, can't beat an every letter Payton signature with inscriptions for $30.

Dale Earnhardt died during the 2001 Daytona 500. 5 months later, his son, my all time favorite driver won in Daytona driving a car sponsored by the 2001 MLB All Star game. Here's is a photo of the car and an authentic baseball signed by Dale Jr.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

On September 27, 2007, the Diamondbacks were on a three game losing streak and barely clinging to a one game lead in the Division. Regular season game #159 was getaway day in Pittsburgh. With rain threatening, Manager Bob Melvin decided, an hour before game time, to withhold his ace, Brandon Webb, and start Micah Owings.

Owings not only threw 6.1 innings of shutout Baseball - the final was 8 to 0 - but went 4-for-4 at the plate, with three doubles, three rbi's, and a broken bat single. This is the broken bat.

The Snakes went on to win the Division, and to sweep the Cubs in the first round of the playoffs.

Paid only $85 for it.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~