Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: My Evan Longoria Collection

my latest pickup, Longo's 2013 postseason hat that is authenticated to Game 2 of the division series against Boston...would love to have a photomatch if anyone could help out, hopefully the dirt spots on the "TB" will help a little..
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Picked up this beauty a while back but haven't had much time to post...Rookie gamer from 2008. Best pics I have for now as most of my collection is still packaged up from our recent move into our new home.
    Always on the lookout for Evan Longoria GU items
    txacerj23@aol.com

A few more pics..
    txacerj23@aol.com

So I'm trying to save up for another BIG piece for my Longo collection but I had an opportunity to acquire this piece for a very good price and needing a few more helmets and and hats I couldn't pass it up...

...The hologram number is HZ-048024 but is listed as game-issued even though it shows use...it's authenticated to April 3, 2014 the night that Longo tied the Rays franchise record with his 163rd career HR in the 7th inning...

...I've been trying to photomatch but it's tough because it doesn't show a TON of use (it was the 3rd game of the season) and I just got to open it this morning so I can't access MLB.TV until I get home...these aren't the best pics bc they are from my Iphone and there are nothing but really bright lights in my building so the glares are bad and you can't really see the tiny scratches and wear on the helmet....there's a couple of spots that might help including the tiny yellow splotches on the back half of the helmet and a few smudges above the "B" on the front of the helmet...ANY HELP PHOTOMATCHING WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
    txacerj23@aol.com

Haven't had much to spend lately because my family and I just took our yearly trip to Florida but was able to score a few more items for my Longo Collection.

Both of these items were from the same game that I was able to go to in Houston...

Game used hit ball and authenticated to Longo's 2 run single

And game used Line up card from that night: pretty good stats from that night Longo had 2 RBI's, Alex Cobb had 11 k's (Rays staff had 16 k's in the game helping push them towards the most strikeouts in a month by a team ever), and Jon Singleton's 4th career HR
    txacerj23@aol.com

Very nice collection. I have a Longoria Double if you have any interest!