Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need some help on a Chicago Bears Photomatch

I would love some help matching this one and would be happy to pay $150 to the first solid match. It was worn some time between 1984 and 1987, but most likely worn in 1987 as it came with pants and a towel dated 1987. If you need additional photos please let me know.....Thanks!!

JC@NewEnglandRealty dot net
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Re: Need some help on a Chicago Bears Photomatch

pic of wilson tag please.

I would be happy to do that as soon as I can....Will it help you with the photomatch though.

First you need to know if the shirt is legit, otherwise trying to get a photomatch would be pointless.

I would think someone with the seasoned experience of Mulligans wouldn't go through the trouble of offering a $150 bounty for a photomatch if he was uncertain the tagging and all the other elements of the jersey were legit.

Sorry....it's a full uniform which is Mears A10 with a certified letter from the Equipment manager and the team. It has spent the last decade in a Chicago Museum.

If the Bruins win tonight....I'll bump it up to $300 for the perfect match!!!

Thanks for the help!

Esteban if you knew how many fake Payton jersey's where floating around you would be skeptical regardless of who posted the shirt. No background info was given on the shirt by Mulligans either in his first post if you read it completely.

IMO you will have a hard time photomatching this specific shirt. Infact if it was given a Mears A10 you would think they would have went to the ends of the earth to match it.

Goodluck in the photomatch.

That's a good point, I was only guessing that someone like Mulligans (been in the hobby for a while, and has purchased high-end items before) would likely be certain of an item's authenticity before posting it on here with an offer for a photomatch. Meant no disrespect whatsoever.

Ok....just for excitement....If the Bruins win tonight in triple over time......I would love to pay $500 for a good match!!!

Thanks guys!!