Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Goldin Auctions at the National

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to provide an update regarding Goldin Auctions at the National. We will be set up at booth #656 in the Corporate Pavilion. It is an end cap booth, kitty corner from PSA. Below is a close-up of the relevant part of the floor plan.

Although Ken will not be at the National due to a family commitment, I will be there along with a number of other people from Goldin Auctions. In addition, we were thinking it might be nice for GUU members in attendance to come meet at the Goldin Auctions booth at a specified time and we head over to the food pavilion and grab some drinks and get to know each other better. If we meet, I would be happy to answer any questions you guys might have about Goldin, the hobby, etc.

If you are interested in setting up a time to meet at the show, please let us know by replying on this thread and we will work out a time to meet together. We actually did that one year at the National and it was really nice to get to know each other a bit more. We can judge whether or not to schedule a time to meet up based on the replies on this thread.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Re: Goldin Auctions at the National

I'll be there Thursday through Sunday, but I know some persons will not be in attendance as early as Thursday...what about Friday or Saturday mid-day?

Quote Originally Posted by misteremu View Post
    I'll be there Thursday through Sunday, but I know some persons will not be in attendance as early as Thursday...what about Friday or Saturday mid-day?
    I think mid-day Saturday would be a good time where most people will be attending. Again, if there are enough people that express an interest on this thread to meet, I will be happy to quarantine the time to get together.

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier

Looking forward to meeting you Chris! I'll be there Wed-Sun.

I'll be attending but undecided on the day.

How about if we try to make this simpler? Let's say we meet Saturday at noon at the Goldin Auctions booth. If you plan to be there, please post it here so we can keep a look out for you. We can all go over to the concession area, grab some drinks (drinks are on me) and talk there. The more I think about it, it actually doesn't matter to me if one person shows up or a hundred. I would look forward to seeing any GUU member and talking in person.

I look forward to getting to know everyone better as well as answering any questions you might have.

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier

Banned

Smile Re: Goldin Auctions at the National

If the booth I'm working at can spare me, I'll be there.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    If the booth I'm working at can spare me, I'll be there.

Dave Miedema
    Dave, we all know the booth you are working at can never truly spare you but I think we know what you mean
    Christopher Cavalier

when is the national?

Quote Originally Posted by momen55 View Post
    when is the national?
    The National will be held this year at the Donald E Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL (near Chicago). The dates for the convention are July 31 - August 4. Here is a link to the show's website:

http://www.nsccshow.com

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier