Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

how many different sets do college players wear?

how many different sets does a college team wear during a season. meaning, if a team has a road blue and home white....how many different white jerseys would a player have of the home white? one, two? figured it would be one and not like the pros who have multiple sets.

Re: how many different sets do college players wear?

I guess you haven't seen the Oregon Ducks play football. As for my University of Hawaii football team, one set of each (home, road, alternate black).

Depends on the sport and the school. My knowledge and experience is with lower DI schools and they tend to have just one home and one away jersey for sports other than football.

I can't speak for BCS schools.

Good thought is to contact a school's equipment manager or a team's director of operations. I've found both are usually helpful in answering questions and their contact information is usually available on a school's website.
    Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection

I guess you haven't seen the Oregon Ducks play football. As for my University of Hawaii football team, one set of each (home, road, alternate black).
    My question isn't how many different jerseys, it's how many different sets of the same jersey. How many white jersey's does a team wear? For basketball, does a team have just one 1 jersey, or do they have multiple white jerseys for the season.