Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Re: July 2013 "pick-ups"

I've been very busy the past few months which has forced me to be an inactive forum member, although I've tried to browse GUU here and there.

I've picked up a number of items; including a very long sought after Minnesota Pike game used AFL helmet (thanks to Larry Pelliccioni), mid 1980's Illinois Illini helmet (also Larry P), Tony Carter Packers jersey, Rhys Lloyd Panthers jersey, Adam Haayer Vikes and Titans jerseys, and numerous other Minnesota Gopher or Gopher related gamers. Too many items to post here, but they're all up on our site.

I finally found some time to get our Big Ten page and other helmets up on our website, and I'm almost done with our new and improved Gopher history section. For those interested; www.gopherjerseys.com

Thanks, Shawn

I recently picked up what may be Jim Thome's final career hit. It was his 2nd single of the game against the Red Sox on 9/30/12 for hit #2328. With Thome accepting the front office job for the White Sox, I'm guessing his baseball playing days are over. MLB Auth FJ893167.

Randy Moss 2010 Game Jersey
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Just came in the mail a Game used glove from Rafael Doris. Pics coming soon but already traded this glove

Hello collectors; new guy here. Thought I'd share some of my pickups.

Bagwell and Biggio gamer hats from 2000.

Trout gamer.

I recently picked this up to add to my ever growing Ryan Zimmerman collection. I'm normally not interested in game worn pants, but what makes this interesting is that this was a redemption through Allen & Ginter's last year and the pants also came with the card. Sorry for the pictures, it's the best I can do as I am home recovering from surgery The pants are from 2010, MLB authenticated, and show really good wear. There are two spots where they had to be patched, so I'm hoping I might be able to photo match them.

Washington Nationals, Ryan Zimmerman, Bryce Harper
    http://s927.photobucket.com/user/amgmap/library/
    amgmap@gmail.com

This isn't really game used, but it's a cool item. It's the yearbook from Franco Harris' senior year of high school. It's in pretty good condition, the only thing that could make it better is if he signed it.

Here is a link to the yearbook since there are too many pictures for the thread.
    http://imgur.com/a/5usKY

A few more for the collection...

Kerry Collins 2009 gamer w/ 1st year captain patch
    Chris Hope 2009 gamer w/ AFL patch
    Cortland Finnegan 2009 gamer w/ AFL patch (going to attempt to photomatch this one)
    Gerald McRath 2010 gamer