X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MUSEOVEN
    • Aug 2007

Re: July 2013 "pick-ups"

Originally posted by rdeversole
    Is that photo supposed to be Edgar wearing the jersey you bought? The font style and size on your jersey doesn't match the one Alfonzo is wearing in the photo.
    hello: no is a referencial photo thanks

Comment

• Klattsy
      • Aug 2010

Brad Harman signed cleats from 2006 WBC. Came with photo of him signing (can match cleats to photo)

Comment

• aallanson
        • Jul 2013

Great stuff, everyone.

c1986-88 Yaquis de Obregon (of the Mexican Pacific League) Andy Allanson game-worn jersey

Comment

• slab0meat
          • May 2010

1996 Blue Jays

Comment

• BernBabyBern
            • Dec 2006

Just picked up these Yasiel Puig game used/ issued jersey's from when he played in Cuba. Cienfuegos baseball team. My source got these directly from his family in Cuba.
            These jersey's are extremely rare. The photo's from Cuba are just style matches.
            Pablo
            Attached Files

Comment

• maverick14
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by BernBabyBern
              Just picked up these Yasiel Puig game used/ issued jersey's from when he played in Cuba. Cienfuegos baseball team. My source got these directly from his family in Cuba.
              These jersey's are extremely rare. The photo's from Cuba are just style matches.
              Pablo
              Sweet pickup Pablo
              -Randy
              rborrero14 at gmail.com

Comment

• BernBabyBern
                • Dec 2006

Thanks, Randy.
                I have an extra of the home white jersey - seems issued not used.
                But these jersey's are hard to come by as normally jersey's get recycled and used over for other players. These came exclusively from his family and were issued to Yasiel Puig.

I may sell the extra. Anyone else that collects Cuba jersey's, e-mail me if interested.

Thanks,
                Pablo
                mikeapno1@yahoo.com

Comment

• joe27
                  • Jul 2012

Picked up these stadium banners that hung in my local minor league baseball team's stadium to advertise when they were giving away SGA bobbleheads. Picked up Dustin Pedroia's, John Beckett's, and their mascot Slugger. Their huge and measure 3 feet by 5 feet.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• yanks12025
                    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by joe27
                    Picked up these stadium banners that hung in my local minor league baseball team's stadium to advertise when they were giving away SGA bobbleheads. Picked up Dustin Pedroia's, John Beckett's, and their mascot Slugger. Their huge and measure 3 feet by 5 feet.
                    And it's the actual size of Dustin pedroia, that's cool. Lol

Comment

• toddhead
                      • Sep 2006

Brian Bogusevic game used bat from his Astros days...
                      Always on the lookout for Garin Cecchini game used items especially Greenville Drive and Salem Red Sox jerseys.
                      I accept PM's so shoot me a message.

Comment

• Klattsy
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by esigs
                        Cool looking jersey, Mark! I like the fact it was worn for 2 seasons, unlike some MLB jerseys that are worn for one game and sold off. Hopefully it shows a lot of wear. I see that they have the newer heat-pressed Majestic tag but I could not tell whether it is a cool base jersey,
                        My bad, they are the cool base ones!

Comment

• MiLe HigH
                          • Dec 2008

New Orleans Zephyrs Kyle Jensen Signed GU Military Jersey and some prospect bats Engel Beltre,Junior Lake and Jacob Turner.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• jwal23
                            • Sep 2011

Well I wanted to make sure I got something from todays Astros vs. Mariners game because it was the first game that we've ever taken our little girl to, she's just shy of 3 months old and loves to sit and watch baseball with me (even screams during commercials until the game comes back on, and i'm not joking...what more could a father ask for ). It was also the first time I've been able to see King Felix pitch in person so I was fortunate to snag one of the few remaining balls that were used today, it was used to start the first inning off with a flyout by Jose Altuve and then a groundout by Brett Wallace....

...Also speaking of the "pick up" category, Orbit came around to visit our little girl and she immediately smiled at him so he picked her up and carried her around a few rows of the section we were sitting in behind the Seattle dugout, showing her off, and even rocking her back and forth....surprisingly she loved it and actually didn't want to leave him haha, def a game I won't forget and now this ball also has another great memory behind it besides seeing one of the great pitchers of this era....sorry to ramble on but I love sharing the stories behind the things in my collection, it makes them all the more special
                            Attached Files
                            Always on the lookout for Evan Longoria GU items
                            txacerj23@aol.com

Comment

• Wyldjimme
                              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by MiLe HigH
                              New Orleans Zephyrs Kyle Jensen Signed GU Military Jersey and some prospect bats Engel Beltre,Junior Lake and Jacob Turner.

Looks like you don't accept Pm's, is the lake bat for sale?

Thanks

Comment

• Wrigley2010
                                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by jwal23
                                Well I wanted to make sure I got something from todays Astros vs. Mariners game because it was the first game that we've ever taken our little girl to, she's just shy of 3 months old and loves to sit and watch baseball with me (even screams during commercials until the game comes back on, and i'm not joking...what more could a father ask for ). It was also the first time I've been able to see King Felix pitch in person so I was fortunate to snag one of the few remaining balls that were used today, it was used to start the first inning off with a flyout by Jose Altuve and then a groundout by Brett Wallace....

...Also speaking of the "pick up" category, Orbit came around to visit our little girl and she immediately smiled at him so he picked her up and carried her around a few rows of the section we were sitting in behind the Seattle dugout, showing her off, and even rocking her back and forth....surprisingly she loved it and actually didn't want to leave him haha, def a game I won't forget and now this ball also has another great memory behind it besides seeing one of the great pitchers of this era....sorry to ramble on but I love sharing the stories behind the things in my collection, it makes them all the more special
                                Nice gamer but I'm guessing that pic of Orbit holding your daughter is the more cherished addition to your collection

Comment

Working...