Looking for game used MLB auth ball Wil Myers fouled into camera in 2012 Futures Game

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brianborsch
    • Dec 2005

Looking for game used MLB auth ball Wil Myers fouled into camera in 2012 Futures Game

Anyone buy it or seen it or knows who has it?
  • brianborsch
    • Dec 2005

Re: Looking for game used MLB auth ball Wil Myers fouled into camera in 2012 Futures Game

brianborsch@yahoo.com

Comment

• lakeerie92
      • Oct 2008

Re: Looking for game used MLB auth ball Wil Myers fouled into camera in 2012 Futures Game

I never saw it available. I have the Wil Myers foul tip from the 2012 Futures Game, but never saw the one that broke the camera.
      Russell Wuerffel
      Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
      lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Comment

• brianborsch
        • Dec 2005

I haven't seen it either....just checking to see if somehow someone acquired it. That's my white whale at the moment. A cool ball to own..

Comment

• frikativ54
          • Dec 2007

I could be wrong, but I thought I saw it on MLB.com Auctions last year...
          Les Zukor
          bagwellgameused@gmail.com
          Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
          (617) 682-0408

Comment

• brianborsch
            • Dec 2005

Frik,

I think that was the game used foul ball that Russell got. It was not for the foul tip that broke the camera. Dang that would be a cool ball to own!

Comment

• frikativ54
              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by brianborsch
              Frik,

I think that was the game used foul ball that Russell got. It was not for the foul tip that broke the camera. Dang that would be a cool ball to own!
              Ah. Okay. I guess I just remembered it inaccurately.

Good luck!
              Les Zukor
              bagwellgameused@gmail.com
              Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
              (617) 682-0408

Comment

• brianborsch
                • Dec 2005

MLB says they don't have the ball anymore and that someone in the general populace does. Maybe they sold it at the 2012 Futures Game? Bummer. I'd pay a bit for it.

Comment

• brianborsch
                  • Dec 2005

Dang. Wish I knew who has this ball. Per MLB it is in the general populace. Got a 2nd confirmation. I wonder when they sold it? Maybe at the game?

Comment

• CampWest
                    • May 2008

I seem to recall it being sold at the MLB Authentics booth at the 2012 All Star Game Fan Fest. But they had a ton of stuff and I cannot dust the cobwebs off that part of the brain enough to remember for sure.
                    sigpic
                    Wes Campbell

Comment

• brianborsch
                      • Dec 2005

Yeah. That's what I'm guessing. Well if a forum member has it and ever needs cash, I'd pay a good sum for it. A cool ball to own indeed!

Comment

Working...