Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for game used MLB auth ball Wil Myers fouled into camera in 2012 Futures Game

Anyone buy it or seen it or knows who has it?

Re: Looking for game used MLB auth ball Wil Myers fouled into camera in 2012 Futures Game

Re: Looking for game used MLB auth ball Wil Myers fouled into camera in 2012 Futures Game

I never saw it available. I have the Wil Myers foul tip from the 2012 Futures Game, but never saw the one that broke the camera.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

I haven't seen it either....just checking to see if somehow someone acquired it. That's my white whale at the moment. A cool ball to own..

I could be wrong, but I thought I saw it on MLB.com Auctions last year...
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Frik,

I think that was the game used foul ball that Russell got. It was not for the foul tip that broke the camera. Dang that would be a cool ball to own!

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    Frik,

I think that was the game used foul ball that Russell got. It was not for the foul tip that broke the camera. Dang that would be a cool ball to own!
    Ah. Okay. I guess I just remembered it inaccurately.

Good luck!
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

MLB says they don't have the ball anymore and that someone in the general populace does. Maybe they sold it at the 2012 Futures Game? Bummer. I'd pay a bit for it.

Dang. Wish I knew who has this ball. Per MLB it is in the general populace. Got a 2nd confirmation. I wonder when they sold it? Maybe at the game?

I seem to recall it being sold at the MLB Authentics booth at the 2012 All Star Game Fan Fest. But they had a ton of stuff and I cannot dust the cobwebs off that part of the brain enough to remember for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell