Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Miguel Cabrera 2011 GU Phoenix Bat!!!

Sorry for the quick back to back post but I also found this page listing the bat for sale on HOFbats.com

http://www.hofbats.com/sale/Cabrera11Phx.html

The bat is listed for $325 so selling it for $500 (if it is the correct bat) is going to ensure profit and at that price he wouldn't of had to sit on the bat for awhile versus listing if for $1000 and having to wait for a specific type of buyer for $500 any collector would buy it.

**** If either of my post violate rules I apologize but Im just trying to help get information I find out about this situation because of the nature of it. Feel free to delete these post if they are in violation of any rules******

Re: Miguel Cabrera 2011 GU Phoenix Bat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bravesfanjd View Post
    Sorry for the quick back to back post but I also found this page listing the bat for sale on HOFbats.com

http://www.hofbats.com/sale/Cabrera11Phx.html

The bat is listed for $325 so selling it for $500 (if it is the correct bat) is going to ensure profit and at that price he wouldn't of had to sit on the bat for awhile versus listing if for $1000 and having to wait for a specific type of buyer for $500 any collector would buy it.

**** If either of my post violate rules I apologize but Im just trying to help get information I find out about this situation because of the nature of it. Feel free to delete these post if they are in violation of any rules******
    Very interesting. I had inquired about this bat and asked for a pic. This is what he sent me. It's the same picture from the link. Very glad I didn't commit. I for one, will never do a deal with this guy.
    Attached Images Attached Images