Quote Originally Posted by Nnunnari View Post
Thank you for admitting that Biggio and Bags are steroid guys, I know a lot of people are in denial over those two.
Alomar was probably the first guy who used and has been voted in. Gotta let them all in unless you tested positive after testing was implemented.

I have no doubts. My lone year of college ball in 97 opened my eyes to steroids in baseball. I would say 85% of us used. I know it was just college, JuCo at that, but steroids and PEDs trickle down from the top.

Make no mistake, you still have to have unbelievable talent. Just look at the steroid twins Jose and Ozzie Canseco. Ozzie couldn't hit a beachball if you pitched it to him.

I say let them all in. For the most part I believe the playing field was level. Whether it was Clemens pitching to Brady Anderson or Barry Bonds. You still have to see and hit.

Hell, you can get an edge by shopping at GNC. Then and now the players are taking something. PEDs, NO Xplode, Aminos, Pre-Workout drugs, etc. The players are all synthetic

I say enjoy the moments memories, and rarities of your collections. Stop the "dude" worship. They put their pants on just like you and me. Their pants are just more expensive