Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Ryan Braun Suspension, does it effect how you feel about collection him?

After his 2nd known association with PEDs, does this effect how you feel about collection him and the value of your collection?

Re: Ryan Braun Suspension, does it effect how you feel about collection him?

Cant speak on Braun's "you mishandled my test, therefore I am not guilty UNTIL now"... but I know my decent collection of Rodriguez' game used have took a nose-dive.

Maybe one day it will recover, maybe it won't. But I am NOT about to dump my collection, just going to suck it up and move on. Hey, my Jeter's and Rivera's will help out when I decide to let go to cover the lost on Rodriguez's.

His market may dip but will probably rebound since he will have a ton of playing time in his future to make people "forget". If Braun took this kind of suspension then I'm thinking arod could be looking at an extremely longer suspension if not a lifetime ban. If that happens arods market may hit Sheffield and/or manny lows.

Banned

Yes hes a damn cheat just like every other bumb in MLB. Can't trust anyone except Jeter for a split second.

Add Von Miller to my crap list too now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicollege17 View Post
    Yes hes a damn cheat just like every other bumb in MLB. Can't trust anyone except Jeter for a split second.

Surely I missed your DWS in the post. Every bumb in the MLB??? Wow...

Banned

JB do you really trust anyone in baseball to not be cheating??? I mean how many times are we going to go through this with players who we lie to our faces. I've had teamates lie to me about saucing, and than they got tested and caught. So I'm so sick of it

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    If Braun took this kind of suspension then I'm thinking arod could be looking at an extremely longer suspension if not a lifetime ban. If that happens arods market may hit Sheffield and/or manny lows.
    Looks like you are probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by @WFAN660
    #MLB sources have informed CBS Evening News' @JimAxelrod that Alex Rodriguez could be looking at a lifetime ban.
    For baseball purposes I would think Yankees fans would want a long suspension. A lifetime ban would be gravy, but definitely something running into next year. That would scrub his salary for the 2014 Luxury number & thus allow them to add salary at the trading deadline that isn't just a contract expiring after the season. Or add a Cano & someone else this offseason & still be under 184 mil or whatever the number is.

Afraud, should receive a Lifetime Ban!!! Braun Im not sure this is the 2nd or 3rd time being linked, I know its the 2nd its been Public! If its Brauns 3rd time, he should be Banned as well...

If Arod is slapped with a lifetime ban, I think his GU stuff might actually rise in value from where they're at now. He wouldn't be using any more equipment and he'd be the newest member of that infamous and collectible group with Rose and Joe Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by vonbrandingo View Post
    If Arod is slapped with a lifetime ban, I think his GU stuff might actually rise in value from where they're at now. He wouldn't be using any more equipment and he'd be the newest member of that infamous and collectible group with Rose and Joe Jackson.

Not a chance his stuff goes up- remember for the all of the years arod played, EVERYTHING he touched went on the market- so there was almost too much of his gear out there. Also, prices of his gu items carried a significant value based on the speculation of him breaking records- which is not going to happen now.
    Based on the timeframe he admitted to using and now this current fiasco, it's pretty clear that a majority of his career was PED aided.

Originally Posted by Anabolicollege17

Rediculous to trust any player(jeter or anyone else) in this era. Many of those who used didn't get caught. It's quite clear that the players who got busted were the most careless.