Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chandler Bats Date Code

Does anyone know how to read the barrel info on chandler bats? I got one that says under the player name.. F2XXX.1102.1202 33.5/30.5
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Email:
    jamesbrandt24 at yahoo.com

Re: Chandler Bats Date Code

December 2011 was the manufacture date of the bat. Don't thank me, thank Chandler Bats for the deciphering of the code and the quick response.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Thanks Andrew! I was going to shoot off an email in the morning, but figured I'd see if anyone here knew how to read it first. I can't believe they got back to you so quick, and after hours! Thanks again
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Email:
    jamesbrandt24 at yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by GoTigers View Post
    Thanks Andrew! I was going to shoot off an email in the morning, but figured I'd see if anyone here knew how to read it first. I can't believe they got back to you so quick, and after hours! Thanks again
    I will tell you how great Chandler Bats has been. I run baseball camps for kids during the summers and we always look to add corporate sponsors.

When I called Chandler bats on Friday about sponsorships they wanted to contribute a dozen wood bats for our camp this week and will be driving down the bats from Philadelphia to Washington DC tomorrow morning so we have them in time to get autographed from some of the Washington Nationals players attending our camps on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I'm blown away by that type of philanthropy. When I told the kids that David Chandler the founder of Chandler Bats was coming to camp tomorrow and that he made Bryce Harper's HR Derby bats the kids cheered!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    December 2011 was the manufacture date of the bat. Don't thank me, thank Chandler Bats for the deciphering of the code and the quick response.
    Andrew, can you break down each set of codes for me/us? I have two I am trying to decipher. Thanks.

I'll just make it easy...maybe. Here is what I am trying to decipher.

L5B.0410.0410.13 Oscar Taveras

H2A.0419.0420.12 Kolten Wong

Thanks in advance for any help.

Just got back home. I will forward to David Chandler for his answer.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I took a Chandler bat that Diamondbacks prospect Phildrick Llewellyn used in ST out to an Arizona League game last night, for him to sign, and he was incredibly jazzed to see it again - told me that it was the sample he'd been sent, that he'd been really sad when he'd cracked it in a game, and that his agency was not doing business with Chandler any longer, so he didn't expect to be getting any more. Even though this bat had a long handle crack, Phil said that these bats are so strong that he could probablly tape it up and keep using it if he had to. I'll be interested in seeing the dating info, too, as this bat seems to have two complete dates on it, both in August 2012, about two weeks apart.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    I'll just make it easy...maybe. Here is what I am trying to decipher.

L5B.0410.0410.13 Oscar Taveras

H2A.0419.0420.12 Kolten Wong

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Oscar Taveras' bat is from his opening season order from this year. Should be model OT19 (proprietary E100 model designed over the winter when he played in the DR). Fuller head with a 243 handle, tightened transition). NY log.

Wong's should be the KW14 custom cut 353 head on a modified 331 handle, thinned. Opening season order as well. PA log.

David Chandler
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by godwulf View Post
    I took a Chandler bat that Diamondbacks prospect Phildrick Llewellyn used in ST out to an Arizona League game last night, for him to sign, and he was incredibly jazzed to see it again - told me that it was the sample he'd been sent, that he'd been really sad when he'd cracked it in a game, and that his agency was not doing business with Chandler any longer, so he didn't expect to be getting any more. Even though this bat had a long handle crack, Phil said that these bats are so strong that he could probablly tape it up and keep using it if he had to. I'll be interested in seeing the dating info, too, as this bat seems to have two complete dates on it, both in August 2012, about two weeks apart.
    Isn't it incredible when an agent makes a decision on a bat company or other equipment such as cleats and batting gloves, etc for their client based on what is usually a marketing deal and not what's best for the player.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500