Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Game used pictures

Every time I take pics with my iPhone of my gamers to put on here the files are always to big. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please. If like to post my jerseys

Re: Game used pictures

You need to resize the photos before you can post them because the Iphone will save them as large file sizes.
    I use faststone photo resizer which is free for download(also allows you to save the photos as pdf and other file types).
    There are other programs out there if you google search.
    Once you have it installed just load the photo and resize it then come and post.
    I usually resize to 600x400 if I remember correctly.
    -Randy
    rborrero14 at gmail.com

I had the same problem. All you need to do is resize your pictures and you can do it through your phone. I have a Droid, but all I do is click "Edit" then "Advanced Editing" followed by "Resize" and then select between Medium (3 MP), Small (2 MP) or Very Small (1 MP). For this site's purpose, 1 MP usually works best for me. I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick14 View Post
    You need to resize the photos before you can post them because the Iphone will save them as large file sizes.
    I use faststone photo resizer which is free for download(also allows you to save the photos as pdf and other file types).
    There are other programs out there if you google search.
    Once you have it installed just load the photo and resize it then come and post.
    I usually resize to 600x400 if I remember correctly.
    Thank you. Also I have to home cano jerseys for sale if your interested. Text me if you are. 860-794-1880

Quote Originally Posted by ctguy212003 View Post
    Thank you. Also I have to home cano jerseys for sale if your interested. Text me if you are. 860-794-1880
    No problem, your welcome.
    I'm not much into jerseys so I'll pass, but if you have bats please let me know.
    -Randy
    rborrero14 at gmail.com