Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Search for my white whale. White Sox line up card. 9/28/2011 Much help appreciated.

My son was born on 9/28/2011. I'm a huge white sox fan and I have been searching everywhere for the line up card from this game. I came close with finding one from the game before but still no luck. They played the blue jays on the final game of the year. i thought for sure it was going to be an easy sox garage sale pick up. Any help will be much appreciated.

Re: Search for my white whale. White Sox line up card. 9/28/2011 Much help appreciated.

Re: Search for my white whale. White Sox line up card. 9/28/2011 Much help appreciated.

Thanks for all your help after 2 years of searching i have finally found it. Do the blue jays have a special pen that writes like this. That's awesome.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sorry, wrong card although my cardinal one holds a higher value this won is way mor sentimental. Thanks again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Lightbulb Re: Search for my white whale. White Sox line up card. 9/28/2011 Much help appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    Thanks for all your help after 2 years of searching i have finally found it. Do the blue jays have a special pen that writes like this. That's awesome.
    I don't think it's the pen. It looks like a stylish form of handwriting known as calligraphy. I had a girlfriend about 30 years ago who used it for greeting cards and other sentimental-based communications. I'm sure it's not sentimental here, but it makes for a unique item.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    FYI, Toronto's bench coach Don Wakamatsu did the writing. Nice pickup.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.