Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

French Patriots fan looking for Patriots GU Jersey and Rams 2012 International series GU jersey

Hi ! I'm French and I'm looking for Patriots GU jersey From 2005 to 2013 and GU jersey on International Series in London in 2012 ( Rams and Patriots )

Email me if you could help me : zazard77580@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Re: French Patriots fan looking for Patriots GU Jersey and Rams 2012 International series GU jersey

Bump !

Re: French Patriots fan looking for Patriots GU Jersey and Rams 2012 International series GU jersey

Welcome to the forum!

In the Game Used section of the forum is a thread about the Patriots selling jersey's now. I believe they're having a sale at their stadium soon and I'm sure some will pop up on eBay not long after the sale.

Good luck in your search!
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Yes, I know, i have real all the topics but unfortunately I live in the France, so I couldn't be in Gillette Stadium in 2 or 3 days

I will look carefully ebay after the sale !

Thank you for replying

bump