First off - I wasn't drunk - I forgot the time the auction ended and really thought it ended later in the evening. I don't know if you can snipe a Steiner auction, like you can with ebay, but I haven't figured that out yet if you can........ but to post a comment relative to me tipping the bottle and missing the auction and being disgruntled - you are way off the mark. A lot of you don't seem to understand the point I have stated over and over in my posts. If you haven't picked up on it yet, you never will. Thank you Chris for your kind comments - and Yankwood's comments are correct in the previous post.

Secondly - yes, some guy is giving a multi-million dollar company tips. It's not the first time it has happened in this country and it won't be the last. Constructive comments to my company from any person in any walk of life are welcome in my business - and that's why we are successful. Steiner will wake up and improve, as I am not the only one who sees the areas that need improvement. Jim Caravello