Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned

Re: How do you Display Stitches?

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

I have been very pleased with how this project has worked for the past three weeks as the press has been very positive for the event. I just sent over $6500.00 to The V Foundation for Cancer Research and I should have another $700-$800 to send them in the next few days once everyone pays for the other 64 lots we auctioned off.

The high bidder, Grant DePorter who is CEO of Harry Caray's chain of Chicagoland restaurants was the high bidder and the Andrew Shaw Stitches Display will proudly be on display at his Navy Pier location.

Andrew Shaw will personally be delivering the stitches the first week of September to Harry Caray's Restaurant.

Charity makes everyone feel better and I can't think of too many better foundations than The V Foundation for Cancer Research. They are self supported now, which means that every dollar donated goes right to cancer research grants! Amazing.

It will be displayed next to the toilet seat autographed by the Cubs in the back of that location according to the show he was on this morning...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Samets View Post
    It will be displayed next to the toilet seat autographed by the Cubs in the back of that location according to the show he was on this morning...
    Yes, it will be placed away from people eating at the restaurant. Like the collectible autographed Cubs toilet seat, they decided items like this shouldn't be in plain view from people eating their meals.