Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone dealt with gamewornuniforms.com?

Has anyone dealt with gamewornuniforms.com? Legit? Do they negotiate prices?

Thanks guys

Banned

Re: Has anyone dealt with gamewornuniforms.com?

Yes, and Yes. Make sure you call them for deals though.

Found a game used, 1985 Marc Lewis, Denver Gold USLF jersey I was looking for. Although, when I first asked about it, they said it was no longer available. After a couple emails back and forth, the jersey was found and finally sold to me. The Jersey is legit and and an awesome find, but I think it's still up for sale on their site. Maybe not the most organized operation in the world, but I would come back, for sure.

Is it better to call these guys? I haven't had much luck on responses through email?

Wayne Otto seems to have no issue holding on to jerseys for nearly a decade. I saw him at the National this weekend doing an interview about the game used hobbby, he is a guy that likes it if his ego is a bit stroked, so feed into that to try to get somewhat of a better deal.

Recently dealt with them. It was a smooth transaction and as said above, they can negotiate on certain things and it would be much better to call. I also was told an item was no longer available, but was happy to hear that it was also found later on.

can anyone comment on how bendable they are on pricing?

im interested in a few of their items (that i cant imagine anyone else would possibly want), but the listed prices are cartoonishly high--like double+ what they're probably worth.

i see that calling is the way to go. i was just wondering what other people's experiences have been.

They aren't the best at getting to reasonable prices. Should be hard to get 10% off, 25% off may be a little difficult though.

I just don't get how they can sit on those Devil Rays jerseys since November 2004. The market for Devil Rays jerseys has taken a major hit. Even getting $100 for game used regular season D-Rays jerseys is very difficult to do, yet they continue to look for $150+ for guys like Jason Tyner, Brent Abernathy, and Paul Abbott. The time for them to cash in has sailed by. I assume they made their money back from the bulk purchase from 10 years ago, so I don't get why they just don't dump everything and clear some inventory.

Meant to say getting 10% off shouldn't be hard....
    25% might be difficult though, but probably doable.

Getting 50% off, is not easy at all.
    I spent $1700 there ten years ago and only got like maybe 20-30% off.

i guess that's something of a starting point. thanks, jake.

another problem is that one of the items is marked and priced as game worn when it's only clearly issued. as is, it's priced insanely for worn. issued, it might only be worth 1/3 of the asking price.