Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Justin Grimm 2013 Signed Game Used Jersey from 3rd career win

It wasn't meant to be funny. I thanked you for your service and I called your actions a disgrace. Care to explain to everyone why you take it upon yourself to tell other sellers the forum rules, yet YOU yourself break those same rules day in and day out?

Quote Originally Posted by kudu View Post
    It wasn't meant to be funny. I thanked you for your service and I called your actions a disgrace. Care to explain to everyone why you take it upon yourself to tell other sellers the forum rules, yet YOU yourself break those same rules day in and day out?
    Day in and day out? I posted items that are on eBay because it seems to be allowed on the forum. You cried about it so I asked the mods to delete. Where are all these rules I'm breaking? You're just a troll - that's all you are. You should read the rules - you make personal attacks, high jack threads and pretty much are just a scumbag that wants to cause issues. You call me a disgrace? You're just a cowardly little man..

Quote Originally Posted by tella27 View Post
    Day in and day out? I posted items that are on eBay because it seems to be allowed on the forum. You cried about it so I asked the mods to delete. Where are all these rules I'm breaking? You're just a troll - that's all you are. You should read the rules - you make personal attacks, high jack threads and pretty much are just a scumbag that wants to cause issues. You call me a disgrace? You're just a cowardly little man..
    It seems to be allowed??? What about posting one item per thread? Or posting items with no price?

No joke, thank you for your service Chris. Sorry you were injured and are disabled now.

It seems to be allowed??? What about posting one item per thread? Or posting items with no price?

No joke, thank you for your service Chris. Sorry you were injured and are disabled now.
    Dont post on my threads - dont say anything towards me or about me. If you have a problem send the mods an email or go direct to Chris.

Dont post on my threads - dont say anything towards me or about me. If you have a problem send the mods an email or go direct to Chris.
    Don't break the rules. Pretty simple really.

Not to hijack this wonderful thread but according to forum rules posted by Chris you cannot list an item on here that is on ebay. Regardless if other people do it these are the rules that you agree to when posting in the classifieds section. I have nothing against either of you. Much love and respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    Not to hijack this wonderful thread but according to forum rules posted by Chris you cannot list an item on here that is on ebay. Regardless if other people do it these are the rules that you agree to when posting in the classifieds section. I have nothing against either of you. Much love and respect.
    Yes, but this is not the first time Chris has done this. And he knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    In bad judgement I post a couple items on here that I had on ebay - although I listed them much less than ebay it was still against the rule and that is why I had posted for the mod to delete those couple threads.

Yes, but this is not the first time Chris has done this. And he knows it.
    Its funny you can't stop yourself from trolling - I asked the thread to be deleted but because you cant stop its now lost in all your garbage. You'd think after you were shown to be a tool by your comments about my service you would stop but I guess not.

Its funny you can't stop yourself from trolling - I asked the thread to be deleted but because you cant stop its now lost in all your garbage. You'd think after you were shown to be a tool by your comments about my service you would stop but I guess not.
    I thanked you for your service multiple times. That equals being a tool? You still haven't answered why you constantly break the rules, when you moderate other sellers on those same rules.

You and I both know the mods are doing nothing in this section, so asking this thread or any other thread to be deleted will most likely fall on deaf ears.