Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil316
    • May 2013

Re: Justin Grimm 2013 Signed Game Used Jersey from 3rd career win

Not to hijack this wonderful thread but according to forum rules posted by Chris you cannot list an item on here that is on ebay. Regardless if other people do it these are the rules that you agree to when posting in the classifieds section. I have nothing against either of you. Much love and respect.

Comment

• kudu
      • May 2007

Originally posted by Phil316
      Not to hijack this wonderful thread but according to forum rules posted by Chris you cannot list an item on here that is on ebay. Regardless if other people do it these are the rules that you agree to when posting in the classifieds section. I have nothing against either of you. Much love and respect.
      Yes, but this is not the first time Chris has done this. And he knows it.

Comment

• tella27
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Phil316
        In bad judgement I post a couple items on here that I had on ebay - although I listed them much less than ebay it was still against the rule and that is why I had posted for the mod to delete those couple threads.

Comment

• tella27
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by kudu
          Yes, but this is not the first time Chris has done this. And he knows it.
          Its funny you can't stop yourself from trolling - I asked the thread to be deleted but because you cant stop its now lost in all your garbage. You'd think after you were shown to be a tool by your comments about my service you would stop but I guess not.

Comment

• kudu
            • May 2007

Originally posted by tella27
            Its funny you can't stop yourself from trolling - I asked the thread to be deleted but because you cant stop its now lost in all your garbage. You'd think after you were shown to be a tool by your comments about my service you would stop but I guess not.
            I thanked you for your service multiple times. That equals being a tool? You still haven't answered why you constantly break the rules, when you moderate other sellers on those same rules.

You and I both know the mods are doing nothing in this section, so asking this thread or any other thread to be deleted will most likely fall on deaf ears.

Comment

• tella27
              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by kudu
              I thanked you for your service multiple times. That equals being a tool? You still haven't answered why you constantly break the rules, when you moderate other sellers on those same rules.

You and I both know the mods are doing nothing in this section, so asking this thread or any other thread to be deleted will most likely fall on deaf ears.
              You tried to cover your joke with thanking me AFTER I called you out. You thought you were being funny and I showed that you are nothing but trash. As for these threads I've asked for them to be deleted - and with your highjacking them its safe to say they are done. Ill let you continue to post what ever you want since its a dead thread. I openly said I was wrong for posting the items - then asked for them to be deleted. Everyone should sleep better knowing you're trolling the forum.

Comment

• kudu
                • May 2007

Originally posted by tella27
                You tried to cover your joke with thanking me AFTER I called you out. You thought you were being funny and I showed that you are nothing but trash. As for these threads I've asked for them to be deleted - and with your highjacking them its safe to say they are done. Ill let you continue to post what ever you want since its a dead thread. I openly said I was wrong for posting the items - then asked for them to be deleted. Everyone should sleep better knowing you're trolling the forum.
                OK everyone, you heard Chris, if you break the rules, I will troll you....muuuahahahahah

Comment

Working...