Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Alex Gordon Signed Game Glove

Traded a few items with Rich Altman at the Nationals this past weekend picking up a signed Gordon game glove from him. Very nice Rawlings glove with his name stitched on the thumb. Same glove he has listed on eBay for $450

Asking $325 shipped.

Email for pics or questions
    Chris.klarner@hotmail.com

Re: Alex Gordon Signed Game Glove

Thread closed - moved to eBay.

Last edited by kudu : 08-08-2013 at 10:20 PM. Reason: tella27 would be really really really mad if he read what I wrote so I will let him close this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kudu View Post

Last edited by kudu : 08-08-2013 at 10:20 PM. Reason: tella27 would be really really really mad if he read what I wrote so I will let him close this thread.

Way to prove my point that all you try to do is cause problems. Nothing was wrong with this thread but you still have to post something.

Hey Chris, did you see I posted updated photos of me in the "knucklehead" thread in the General Duscussion thread? You should post a photo or two of yourself. So when we see you at a ballgame, or convention, or around town we can come up to you and say HI, talk shop, shoot the breeze, etc etc. So what do ya say?? I mean its only fair, you did call me a troll multiple times on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by kudu View Post
    Hey Chris, did you see I posted updated photos of me in the "knucklehead" thread in the General Duscussion thread? You should post a photo or two of yourself. So when we see you at a ballgame, or convention, or around town we can come up to you and say HI, talk shop, shoot the breeze, etc etc. So what do ya say?? I mean its only fair, you did call me a troll multiple times on this website.
    You are a troll - you continue to prove that with each unneeded post. Just like the post you made on this thread. My info is always posted if anyone wants to contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by tella27 View Post
    You are a troll - you continue to prove that with each unneeded post. Just like the post you made on this thread. My info is always posted if anyone wants to contact me.
    I'm a troll?? Says the guy who hides behind a computer and won't show his face to everyone. More hypocrisy coming from good ol tella27.