Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB Kolten Wong....his stuff is so hard to find! Argh!

I hope with his callup things will start to come out and be available. I am interested in uncracked bats or game issued unused bats of his. Thanks!
    brianborsch@yahoo.com

Re: WTB Kolten Wong....his stuff is so hard to find! Argh!

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    I hope with his callup things will start to come out and be available. I am interested in uncracked bats or game issued unused bats of his. Thanks!
    brianborsch@yahoo.com
    I would go check out sidsgraph.. they currently have game used gloves but from their twitter account, they received a few game used things from Kolten.. worth a shot in e-mailing and calling before they post

I actually sent him a message, i guess he is waiting to list the bats he got until they are signed. He was supposed to sign them today, but he has other plans being called up and all. Said they are being signed 9/9.

They had 2 signed bats at the national on Sunday for $150. Should have bought them but I sent him a message and he told me the same thing that they were being signed. If that's he case they will be on ebay shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sotystl View Post
    I actually sent him a message, i guess he is waiting to list the bats he got until they are signed. He was supposed to sign them today, but he has other plans being called up and all. Said they are being signed 9/9.
    There up on eBay. There are 3 at $250

His first game at Busch Stadium was Friday 8/23.....if you are into ticket stubs or all things Wong

Hey Brian... I just saw that there is a game issued Wong bat on eBay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on it! Hopefully I get it! Thanks! That bat is right up my alley of what i am looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    I'm on it! Hopefully I get it! Thanks! That bat is right up my alley of what i am looking for!
    That's what I figured a nice game issued one for you. I like my game bats well used & abused. Good luck, I hope you get it.

I thought that I was getting my hands on one of Kolten's Hawaiian logo bats. The guy didn't come through with the deal. I recently found out that he has a Kolten bat but my friend said that it was black & white, so I am assuming it is one of Kolten's early black bat with the white logo. I am hoping that Kolten will be coming back home after the postseason or for the holidays. Perhaps I can get Kolten to give or sell me one. Begging never hurts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]