Dustin,

I haven't graphed Wrigley in a few years but I will tell you in 08 and 09 when the Cubs won the central if you gave me a 3 game series I could get you any Cub you wanted. I have figured out a few ins and outs, its kind of funny but haven't shared my secret with the home side.

On the visitor side, lets go over a couple things on what you need signed and how bad you want it. Ive never went to a hotel to signatures in Chicago on the road I usually try to stay in the team hotel. Im not sure but my guess would be the Westin, not sure if MLB still has a deal with them but hotels I hear are good in Chicago unless the Yankees are in town just be friendly and ignore the local dbags(you might find a couple cool ones).

At the stadium if you stand by the Captain Morgan club you will get a few that come to the stadium in a taxi they will go in the gates right there by ,Im not sure which statue is there now, I believe Billy Williams. The team bus will also pull up right there, not sure how in advance to game time I would ask a more experienced game day grapher.

In the stadium, be there two hours early, get down right at the closest corner they will allow you to go by the visitor bullpen. If you have great seats then you can stand right next to the dugout if your tickets are in that area. The last game I was at was the Dodgers series and all the big names signed on the visitor side signed by the bullpen and Hanley even came and signed the Cubs side.