Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

University of Maryland Football Game Used Items from Fan Appreciation Day

Hey guys. I don't see a lot of college football items talked about on here so I figured I would post some stuff I got today. Maryland did a fan appreciation day where they had a nice game used sale. They had jerseys, cleats, and gloves. If you follow college football closely you probably know of the "Maryland Pride" uniforms we have. They got a lot of national attention a couple years back. The cleats and gloves are from the Maryland pride games along with the white jersey. It was really a great sale and it was cool to pick up the items I did. Maryland really does have some nice uniforms that are creative. We are truly the Oregon of the east haha.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: University of Maryland Football Game Used Items from Fan Appreciation Day

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

"Oriolesfan29," great pickups. Their uniforms upon first site were tough to look at yet they grew on you. Love the jerseys and gloves. I'd like to pick up some of their game worm helmets but tough to find and expensive when I have seem them. I have two...an older black base with the red "M" on each side and a white base with the scrip "Terps" - great gamers.

Thanks for sharing.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate

Congrats on the pickups, those are awesome! I know that I am probably in the minority when I say this, but I have always liked their unusual uniforms. If you know of anyone selling any extra items from the sale, please let me know. Thanks!
    Washington Nationals, Ryan Zimmerman, Bryce Harper
    http://s927.photobucket.com/user/amgmap/library/
    amgmap@gmail.com

Yea, I loved them the second I laid eyes on them when they played Miami. Us Marylanders are very partial to our state flag, which is by far the best state flag in America. The last thing I need is a Maryland Pride helmet, but they are next to impossible to find at a somewhat reasonable price, even the mini ones go for $150+.

I am Terps Class of '82. Nice stuff! I tried to get some cleats before and couldn't find any. Great pickups!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I have a Terps game used ball if you are interested...cac232@psualum.com